Through our blog, we have made great connections with so many classes from around the world. We’ve talked to classes from our neighbors to the north, Canada. We’ve talked to classes from other continents such as Europe and Australia. It’s been a wonderful experience getting to learn about different cultures.
A few teachers wanted to find a way to team up with other blogs in order to learn even more about classes in different parts of the world. With that, Quad Blogging was born. Quad Blogging is where four class blogs team up. Each week, the focus is on one of those blogs. Everyone from the other three blogs will visit that blog to learn more about that class, their school, and their community.
We will be teaming up with three other classes, starting on Monday, March 7th. Here is the schedule for our Quad Blogging:
- March 7th – March 13th – Mrs. Ranney’s Class Blog (California, USA)
- March 14th – March 20th – Mr. Avery’s Classroom Blog (Massachusetts, USA)
- March 28th – April 3rd – 3DD Class Blog (Leopold, Australia)
- April 4th – April 10th – Mrs. Watson’s 2/3 Class (British Columbia, Canada)
This week, we’ll be leaving comments for Mrs. Watson’s class. Make sure to leave quality comments. Proofread for proper capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. Don’t forget to let them know you’re from Mr. Avery’s class!
Head on over to visit Mrs. Watson’s 2/3 Class!
Here are a few posts that you may be interested in:
- Their First Science Fair
- Provincial Symbols Wanted
- A New Game: Scooter Hockey
- Where the Wild Things Are
We can’t wait to learn more about our Quad-Blogging buddies from Sointula in British Columbia, Canada!